AUL is a unique University born in due time to address the gaps in quality education in Nigeria and beyond. But more importantly focused on raising exceptional leaders that bear the mark of Christ and poised to brighten their corners across different walks of life, globally.
- Anchor University Journal of Science and Technology is an official journal of Anchor University Lagos, based in the Faculty of Science and Science Education. The journal publishes original research articles and review articles from any areas of Science and Technology, and Science Education.
- Articles to be considered for publication must be original, novel, or a critical review and must have a significant contribution to knowledge.
- Manuscripts should not exceed 15 pages in length including references, Tables, Figures, graphs, charts and illustrations. They must be typed double-spaced. The font type shall be Times New Roman with 12 font size.
- An article should have an abstract of not more than 250 words and should be structured as follows: Background, Objectives, Methods, Results, Conclusions. This is followed by up to five (5) keywords that characterize the content of the paper.
- Articles sent for publication shall be subjected to a standard double-blind peer-review by two reviewers. The Editorial Board compares the reviewers’ reports before acceptability and giving out the reviewed manuscripts to the authors for corrections as recommended by the reviewers.
- Corrected manuscripts sent back for consideration are thoroughly checked to ensure that the contributors effected all the necessary corrections as observed by the reviewers before the articles are finally accepted for publications.
- All authors are responsible for the originality of the data submitted for publication and the opinions as well as comments expressed in their articles.
- The current American Psychological Association (APA) style of referencing must be adopted by the contributors.
- The journal frowns at plagiarism. Every article received is therefore subjected to standard plagiarism check. In case of discovery of plagiarism, impersonation or data fabrication, such authors shall be duly reported to appropriate authorities for further investigation and or prosecution.
- As an open access journal, copyright on Anchor University Journal of Science and Technology (AUJST) is jointly retained by the author(s) and the journal publisher, Faculty of Science and Science Education, Anchor University Lagos. Authors grant AUJST a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher. Authors also grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its integrity is maintained and its original authors, citation details and publisher are identified.
- The journal publishes bi-annually, June and December.
- Submissions of articles should be made at the journal's electronic submission system. However, if authors have challenges submitting through electronic submission system, articles may be submitted directly to email@example.com